Lemon Herb Chicken Over Wild Rice w/Veggies Recipe



Chicken Ingredients 
2 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 Lemon
2 Tbs. Olive Oil
1 1/2 Tbs. McCormick Lemon Herb Seasoning

Directions
1. Add Olive oil to large frying pan and turn to medium heat.
2. Cut chicken breasts in half and add to frying pan. 
3. Cut lemon in half and squeeze juice onto chicken in frying pan.
4. Using the McCormick Lemon Herb Seasoning sprinkle over chicken.  
5. Cook until chicken reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit use a meat thermometer to check temperature. 
Lemon Herb Chicken

Near East has been a recent favorite of mine for my grains.  I also LOVE my 3 qt instant pot for cooking all my rices, quinoa, couscous and more.  It makes cooking a breeze and has a rice setting so I don't even have to set the time.  The box says it will take 30 minutes to cook on the stove top.  It only takes 7 minutes in my Instant Pot to have perfect wild rice!
7 minutes for perfect rice in my Instant Pot!

Saute some mixed vegetables and you have a great meal with possible left overs!  I typically only cook for 1 person, so this meal is great for my Sunday meal prepping days to give me meals for the week!
Recipe makes 4 servings prefect for meal prepping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jumbo Baked Egg Cups Recipe

Chicken Quesadilla

Zucchini Sausage Goulash Recipe